Product Description & Reviews
Wearing a claddagh ring can also represent one's current relationship status:
- If on the right hand with the point of the heart toward the wrist, they are in a relationship, meaning their heart has been taken.
- On the left hand with the point of the heart toward the fingertips, the wearer is engaged.
- On the left hand with the point of the heart toward the wrist, your too late, the wearer is married.
- Worn on the right hand with the point of the heart toward the fingertips, the wearer is single and may be looking for love.
Features & Highlights
- fine Irish Claddagh February birthday ring with Celtic Trinity knot band motif
- expertly handcrafted in authentic 10 karat yellow gold and set with heart shaped violet cz solitaire center stone
- comes with free special gift packaging
- made in the USA yet offered at factory direct jewelry price
- ships from the manufacturer directly to the customers
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Claddagh Rings, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Simple yet chic is the perfect description for this stunning 14k solid gold ring with natural diamonds and blue topaz. A simple, elegant gold band holds a .45 carat oval shaped natural blue topaz stone. The beauty of the gem is only emphasized by the...
You don't have to be born in August to appreciate the beauty of this stunning ring. Although it would make a perfect birthstone ring, this 14k solid gold ring with natural diamonds and peridot is perfect for any lady that desires a beautiful and uni...
By Chic Code
Show Off Your Style & Shine Like A Princess!Do you invest in irresistible, authentic quality pieces of jewellery which compliment with their unique shine and glamour your looks?Are you looking for an original way to show your love to your significant...