Vincenzo Boretti Men's silk tie textured royal blue by Vincenzo Boretti at Fdccla. SKU: 10021918_royalblau-one_size. MPN: 10021918_royalblau-one size. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ties bearing the brand of Vincenzo Boretti are handmade and stand for timeless elegance. Finest silk - in expert craftsmanship and highest weave
Product Description & Reviews
Ties bearing the brand of Vincenzo Boretti are handmade and stand for timeless elegance. Finest silk - in expert craftsmanship and highest weave density - brilliant in all shades and hues.
The love for even the tiniest detail will make sure that you will enjoy the experience of possessing a product from the manufactures of Vincenzo Boretti: as for example the loop in the middle seam on the inside of the broad end of the tie. The middle seam can be tightened again and again in this way and remains unwound, even after frequent binding. ''Tying the knot'' for life as it were ...
The tie has a built in Teflon fabric protector, so that dirt and drink spills will drip off.
- pure silk
- high weaving density
- width approx. 3.2''
- length approx. 59''
- Teflon fabric protector
- dry cleaning only
- ironing possible
Features & Highlights
- textured design, size: 3.15" x 59.06" / 8.00 cm x 150.00 cm, material: 100% silk, Teflon fabric protector, care: dry clean only
- This is a man's smartest tie. Aside its smart look, its surface and craftsmanship also demonstrate some real "outsmarting effects". While being water and dirt repellent due to a Teflon protecting coat, the tie's texture maintains a soft touch, created by a high quality weave of finest silk, offering best wearing comfort. Unlike regular ties, the flexible seam allows it to regulate the pulling forces when bound, so that after each usage the tie regains its original shape and good appearance.
- The vibrancy of multiple-colors, shades and hues, varying in a full range of classic striped, floral, checked, polka-dot, paisley pattern or textured designs, are our key elements of timeless European elegance for the mens designer tie collection of Vincenzo Boretti, a brand dedicated to dress and help men find their personal choice of a modern and sophisticated look.
- Either complementing a formal outfit such as a tuxedo or suit, or worn to a leisure casual shirt, you will light-heartedly enjoy the compatibility of this stylish tie to any occasion and time of the day. Designed with love for the tiniest details, this tie is a perfect accessory for any man and a perfect gift choice for Christmas, birthday, Thanksgiving or Valentines Day.
- The love for even the tiniest detail will make sure that you will enjoy the experience of possessing a product from the manufactures of Vincenzo Boretti. - Vincenzo Boretti men's tie silk stains-free textured design neck-tie ideal for a special event such as wedding business-meeting party as well as for informal daily work-wear
|Part Number:||10021918_royalblau-one size|
|Item Size:||4.72 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.15 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vincenzo Boretti, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Dan Smith
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, FashionOn is a multichannel online retailer and wholesaler with huge range that has a strong focus on fashionable men's and women's accessories, including ties, bow ties, cufflinks, ascots, vest sets, hankies, su...
By Ox and Bull
mpn: STU10223, ean: 0701698548200,
"I Love You" Hidden Message Tie Bar. One of the easiest ways to add a touch of class to your look is with the "I Love You" Hidden Message Tie Bar! This accessory is a great addition to any wardrobe. Display your personality with sophistication and ea...
About our Ctskyte's Ascot 1) The ascot is a type of neckwear that looks like a cross between silken scarf and necktie. The ascot originated in England during the late 19th century, and it got its name from the horserace called the "Royal Ascot" - an...